Topic: total mix fx 3 rows too big on 13" screen 1280x800 OS X

The GUI is slightly too large to fit at this resolution. Is there a way to scale it down, without using 2 row mode? Maybe we could choose one of the rows to be scaled down only? Or variable height for each of the rows? Even just allowing scroll down would be helpful. Being able to display more information in a smaller space is one area the older total mix had an advantage. smile thanks.

Re: total mix fx 3 rows too big on 13" screen 1280x800 OS X

Don't you think that for the very few people still using a 800 resolution (or bellow) the 2 Row  mode is enough extra work implemented into TM FX to make that resolution usable?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: total mix fx 3 rows too big on 13" screen 1280x800 OS X

That's possible. smile

Then again, my 4 year old laptop still works very well for mobile recording with an RME interface with durec and upgraded with an sdd. smile Also apple still currently sells non-retina 13" mac book pros at the same resolution and the 11" 2014 macbook air is only 1366 × 768.

Anyway, it's certainly not a huge issue, i'm just more comfortable with the 3 row layout that i use while my laptop is hooked up to a monitor. Also, i just opened up the totalmix.app and it looks like all the graphics are inside the package, i might try seeing if i can resize it myself at some point. smile