Topic: Mono Output to Mixcube with TotalMix FX

Hi, sorry if this has already been answered (I've done a forum search and couldn't find anything). Is there a way to set up TotalMix FX so that I can have a mono Mixcube as one of my monitor selections? I'm hoping to connect it to a single output from my Fireface and then be able to switch to it using the advance remote. At the moment I can only think of a work around using the phones output on the front using a custom stereo to mono cable.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
J

Re: Mono Output to Mixcube with TotalMix FX

Download the current TM FX beta 1.10. Mirror the Main output to any hardware output that you have set to Mono before.

Changing between Main and this mono output is not possible with the ARC at this time.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi MC,

Thanks for the reply, I'll do what you've suggested and just switch using the software. I hope the option to switch to this using the ARC will be added in a future update, I'm sure I'm not the only person who would use it.

Thanks again
J

porthoss wrote:

I'm sure I'm not the only person who would use it.

Thanks again
J

Indeed you are not alone in this desire smile  (should be implemented as a "Speaker C" option to still allow Mains, Speaker B Nearfields, and this addition of a Speaker C Mono Auratone - all selectable from ARC).

cool

MADIface-XT+ARC / 3x HDSP MADI / ADI648
2x SSL Alphalink MADI AX
2x Multiface / 2x Digiface /2x ADI8

Me too - would love to see this feature. Speaker C mono grutbox

I really need this functionality as well!!  Hope it is on the agenda

It seems to work ok if you sacrifice an output. I set have speaker b assigned to out 7/8 and just plug the mixcube into 7. This allows me to use the arc to switch, but I'd like to have that other output back. That'd be awesome.