Topic: TotalMix possible bug with Logic Pro X

Hi, I have been having this issue multiple times even after a driver and TotalMix re-instal. After a fresh boot up if I open up Logic Pro and go to audio preferences and change my device or the I/O buffer, then apply changes things work ok until I try to shut down Logic Pro or TotalMix. I have to force quit both Logic Pro and TotalMix. If I just try to shutdown the computer without closing the programs I get the Mac pinwheel and minutes later the message I usually get is TotalMix is not responding do you want to force quit. Then in order to do anything again I have to completely shut down the computer and reboot. A restart will not work. I'm assuming this is because the HDSPe cards need to power down.

I have 2 HDSPe cards installed for the Multiface ii units. I have not tested this when I have both running as an aggregate device. It is just when I have 1 multiface hooked up while the other card is not hooked up to any device. Not sure if that matters or not.

My system: Mid 2010 Mac Pro, 6 GB RAM, 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel, OSX 10.10.2, Logic Pro X, 2 RME Multiface ii HDSPe PCI, Driver version 4.03, Card Rev. 20.

Mid 2010 Mac Pro, 2.8 GHz Quad-Core, OSX 10.10.2, Logic Pro X, 2 Multiface ii HDSPe, Rev. 20, 4.03