1 (edited by ccl3no2 2015-07-05 23:57:21)

Topic: HDSP 9652 and Total mix - HELP!

Hello! I need help because Total mix is making me crazy! I explain: My computer had initially the HDSP 9632 card with its original mixer software. The card was connected with the ADI-8 QS. When installed all equipment was all right. About one year ago the computer was changed and also the HDSP 9632 was updated with the HDSP 9652 by the technician.
The new computer had a lot of problem and... incredible, was ready... LAST WEEK! :-)
Ok, no problem, fortunately, but last driver and software... ARGH!
I remember the old 9632 mixer had the digital, spdif, adat and analog parameters, the hdsp 9652 is all digital, in fact in the total mix software there's no "A1 A2 A3, etc." parameters.
But how I can reconfigure all equipment connected as the first time? The HDSP 9652 is connected to the ADI-8 QS from the ADAT 1 (1+2) port. Then, connected to ADI-8 QS there are: the TC Electorinc dbmax, TC Electronic finalizer, a Dorrough dBmeter, an equalizer and the spectrum analyzer Audioscope. All synchronized with an external word clock.
I tried a lot of times with the new Total mix, but I cannot activate all items or, when I succeed and I see that the signal is to all devices, for example, the equalizer doesn't modify the sound as I would like to do, or the singal doesn't arrives at the spectrum analyzer or, again, the dbmax and finalizer don't modify the sound anyway.
I know that probably is a routing problem, but I tried for about 16 hours and now I've gived up.
How can I reconnect all correctly with this new software and without the analog parameters to set in the Total mix software?
Or you think it's better to uninstall the 9652 and reinstall the old 9632?
-----
To be more specific, my system is:
as I told, HDSP 9652 is connected to the ADI-8 QS by ADAT cables. The analog out goes to the dBmax (TC Electronic). The dB max is digitally connected to the Dorrough 280 and the Finalizer (Always TC Electronic). The balanced output of Finalizer goes to the equalizer and then the balanced output of equalizer arrives at the analog input 1 and 2 of ADI-8 QS. From the ADI-8 QS another pair of cables (From analog out 1 and 2) go to the SPL Volume2, the volume control, and, then, from Volume2, the last pair of cable go to power amplifier. A second pair of cables from the analog output (Channels 3 and 4) of the ADI-8 QS go to the spectrum analyzer.