Topic: Control room/Speaker B input settings gets mirrored to An 1/2 ??

Hi, I have an UCX with an iMac.

We do the recordings in the control room and use the hardware monitoring in the Total Mix as zero latency monitoring. I need to to have a toggle button where 1: I can hear the main monitors with all the mic returns cut off and the phones muted/  2: I can mute the Mains and only hear the phones with all the mic inputs sent to the cans...

I normally use the control room tab in total mix :Main (speakers an1/2) and Speaker B (phones 7/8) and toggle between theese settings with the remote. But somehow when the phones 7/8 are selected as speaker B the hardware input mix I set for 7/8 are also set for An 1/2 even though 7/8 where selected and the hardware input faders said 7/8.

Is there a way around this behaviour or do I have to set it up differently. To me it would be logical that when I clicked 7/8, the fader mix I set when all the faders read 7/8 would only be valid for 7/8 and not also for 1/2???

All the best

Re: Control room/Speaker B input settings gets mirrored to An 1/2 ??

I have set a key command for a snapshot that works - but I does not provide that wonderfull "One button Flip" feel. Especially it´s awesome to use the phones as speaker B because that the volume knob can be used for both the Mains and the Phones (speaker B). With a snapshot I have to have another button to press to control the volume of the phones and that´s just more bulky...

Is there a way to keep the "One button feel" of the the Speaker B solution but having different input monitoring setting between An 1/2 and Phone 7/8 ?