Topic: late 2015: best MIDI din controller for TotalMix FX?

Hi.  So it's late 2015.... if i want to connect a physical controller using the MIDI DIN input to a Babyface or UCX or UFX, what are the best products on the market for this?   In reading the various manuals, I guess I am still confused as to which controllers will actually send the correct MIDI/Mackie signals to operate TotalMix FX channel output faders, channel input faders, effect sends, etc..   I've noticed that RME has never produced a dedicated physical hardware controller.   Any guidance or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Re: late 2015: best MIDI din controller for TotalMix FX?

Now i've same problem... I've ufx.. I've buy akai apc mini, novation launchpad mini and akai midimix. Never work correctly.
I've very problem to setting midi signals. More buttons work and more not. Not have instructions to send istructions to fader to assign channel to fader of controller. all is much in confusion to make it.
One of big controller i've used is behringer ddx 3216 for 15 old years but is discontinued now.
The controller probable as to be a daw with motorized faders.
All advised me "Icon"! Icon is good for control it but probable not is all functions because not is complete for Rme.
For me not is good but.. You have to test the big daw mixer of Icon series. Work securely but is 5/600 Euros.
For me this is the minimum: http://www.icon-global.com/Controllers_ … ls+Pro.htm
check if you like...