Topic: DSP (echo and reverb) on RME fireface UFX

hello I am French and I really need help
I have a RME UFX and i am working on STUDIO ONE 2

HELP me to get to save the DSP on my sequencer (studio one)
I hear the effects but they do not register ...
How to do??

thank you soon ...

Musically ...

Re: DSP (echo and reverb) on RME fireface UFX

the reverb is mainly for monitoring purposes but if you want to record it send your input channel from the top row of totalmix to one of the output channels on the bottom row.. (one which has nothing plugged into the output) and then select "Loopback" on that output channel and record that channel in your DAW..

for example.... if you have a mic on input 9 of UFX and nothing connected to line output 5.. select 5 on bottom row, bring up the fader level so channel 9 is metering on output 5 and also raise the FX return level to the same settings you have for the other channels so the FX are being sent there.. then select "loopback" on channel 5 and select it as your input in the DAW.. your DAW will then record channel 5 output from totalmix which will include FX... be careful not to send other signals to output 5 in totalmix as your DAW will record everything being sent there...

I tried but it does not.

when you say, line 5 is what ?? AN 5/6 or 1/2 ADAT for example.
there is a setting on the console ?? TotalMix on studio one I put the mix and return on ADAT 1/2 on total mix I use the ADAT 1/2 activating loopback.
Then after recording I export the mix, I listen there are effects but when I remove the effects on total mix I have nothing ....

thanks for answering me...

the example I gave about line 5 in last post means AN 5/6..

if you select one of the stereo outputs on bottom row of totalmix it will show a button called loopback, it sounds like you have seen this already.. if you press loopback for ADAT 1/2 and then select ADAT 1/2 as your input recording source in studio one it will record from the totalmix output channel (bottom row).. what you then do is highlight the ADAT 1/2 output on bottom row of total mix (click on it), raise the fader on top row of total mix for whatever input channel you want to send to ADAT 1/2 and record.. In order to record with FX also you must raise the FX send level of the channel on top row and raise the FX return level on ADAT 1/2 on bottom row..  it will then record the ADAT 1/2 from loopback with FX in studio one.

Hi,

Here is it a french video to explain how to use the "Loopback" function in TotalMix FX :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQIlRw … AAv2AGcSdC

Bertrand Allaume

can be used for teamviewer you show me because it does not work please my email adress is gregbinko@yahoo.fr thank so much

how do I register the effects studio one, I followed your advice but it does not. where to find the sound card's effects in studio one ??

someone told me that they are the effects of the card insert ??
but I seek and I find not the effects of the card ...
I am a beginner and I galley I tried your advice but it does not work