1 (edited by pjackman 2016-01-25 22:12:30)

Topic: Odd behaviour with TM on iPad

During a session yesterday I experienced a situation where TotalMix on my iPad reported that the UFX was disconnected. There was no activity displayed on any input or output channel. However the cable was connected, the UFX in CC mode, and Auria was getting signal from the unit on all eight active tracks. I successfully recorded these tracks in Auria with the handicap of not being able to control or change any monitoring via TM. I was only able to monitor the last TM setting through the UFX 9/10 headphone jack.

The situation occurred after clicking the iPad's power button to close the display in order to conserve battery. Is this expected behaviour?

I also experienced Auria losing its input matrix assignments several times during this episode.

Re: Odd behaviour with TM on iPad

That is expected behaviour if Background Operation in TM FX Settings has not been enabled.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks MC. For clarity, do you mean "RME Interface Settings: Enable Background Mode"?

Yes.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

5 (edited by pjackman 2016-01-26 03:47:27)

That's great help, MC. I don't know how I would have figured that out on my own. Thanks!