Topic: ARC & MCU Implementation

Now that I have my new FireFace 802 and ARC setup working with an MCU Pro I have a couple of suggestions.

1. Please implement volume control for "B" monitors from the ARC. Nice being able to switch to my second set of monitors but why cant I control their volume from the ARC when I switch over to them?

2. FireFace input channels 1-8, please implement individual input trim/gain control from the MCU.
I do know currently there is global input trim gain control for these channels via MCU.
This could be done by using the individual channel "REC" button on the MCU Pro.  It would be great if I could "SEL"ect  a channel from the MCU and push its channel "REC" button, have it open the "tool" section in TotalMix showing input gain with numerical feedback. Gain control from channel slider on MCU when individual channel "sel" & "rec" used.

Thank you for the consideration.

Duff

Re: ARC & MCU Implementation

The procedure for Speaker B is described in the manual AFAIR. You set them both up correctly so volume is as expected when switching between them, then Link them with Mains.

There is no reason to change the volume individually after that.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: ARC & MCU Implementation

Thank you!

I found the 'link' button in TotalMix.
Volume and dim control now working for main & speaker b from ARC.
Very much appreciate your help.

Duff