Topic: Totalmix open when i open the computer

hello,

Now, since few week, when i turn on my computer (apple Imac with OS Maverick ) i always see the software totalmix open, but i didn't open my UFX

i didn't make any update on the computer

why ?

last week i update the last driver ( 2016 ) but nothing happen, it's the same issue and it's the first time that i have this issue

If i put the icone ( of totalmix ) in the dock, totalmix didn't want to close

thank you for your answer

2 (edited by cyrano 2016-03-24 21:35:58)

Re: Totalmix open when i open the computer

I'm not certain I understand your problem.

Is the UFX connected? If yes, Totalmix should open. You can set that behaviour in Totalmix's preferences.

If the UFX isn't connected, you could be seeing a known OSX problem. When you shut down the computer, there is a checkbox to open the windows/programs you have open at shutdown again after you start up again. This doesn't always behave correctly. It opens window/programs even when they were not open at shutdown, or even when the checkbox isn't ticked.

I just recently saw the problem on my Mac after repairing the disk from the Recovery partition. After a second restart it went away. It seems to happen randomly...

I'm on 10.9.5 too and I only see this problem once in a while. Others are seeing it quite often. Apple doesn't care as the problem doesn't affect all users. Besides, they'd want us all to install El Capital.

MB Pro - 2 X FireFace 400, FF800 & DigiFace USB
ADAT gear: Korg, Behri, Fostex, Alesis...

thank you very much for this answer

yes my UFX is off when i see totalmix open

i thought perhaps to use time machine and terminal

thank you

ok i discover the problem
it's simply the soft totalmix appear in my list of app who start with the opening computer