1 (edited by Swurveman 2016-06-08 14:59:18)

Topic: Trouble with Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro (solved)

Reloaded everything. All's working.

I'm having trouble after my Windows 10 upgrade.

I have two AES-32 cards, one is PCI and the other is PCIe. I am using them with two Lynx Aurora 16's that are connected via a bnc cable. The system worked flawlessly in Windows 7 Pro.

I use the first card's 16 channels for tracking inputs and my main and cue mix outputs.  I use the second card for 16 channels of hardware inserts that I use with Cubase and Pro Tools.

The Windows 10 upgrade switched the cards' order in Totalmix.

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers (4.14) and the Flash update Tools which is supposed to update to 234 and AES to 11. The 4.14 driver loaded correctly. When I did the Flash Update Tools to go to 234 and 11 it now says that the AES is 235 instead of 234  . I don't know why.  However, the cards are now like they were before.

Anyway, the routing of some of the software outputs and hardware inputs is working like before for some channels, but not for others. I have everything set up like before. So, I don't know what the problem is.

If somebody could help me I'd appreciate it. I would prefer my first card to be for tracking and my second card for my hardware inserts if possible.

Cubase 6 64 bit, Windows 7, RME AES HDSP-32, Lynx Aurora 16. Bricasti M7, API 2500, etc.