Topic: ARC keycommands with UCX how do I "mute" phones 1?

Just got the Arc and I'm setting up key commands but I don't see a "Mute (Phones 1)".  I see a "Mute (Main)" obviously useful but I mix with 3 things...Main Monitors(Focals), Speaker B(Avantones) and Headphones.  I would like to be able to mute my mains and unmute my phones with the ARC please smile

UCX ARC Totalmix FX 1.4

Re: ARC keycommands with UCX how do I "mute" phones 1?

Yeah there's no such command.

What you could do is create a group that mutes the headphones channel, then assign the command Mute Group x.

A very happy RME UFX+ & ARC owner smile

Awesome, thanks Dragon.  Yes, I just setup a group and the only thing I put in that group was the Phones 1 mute button.  Then I assigned "Mute Group 1" to the Snap 1 Button on the ARC.  So now Snap 1 is actually Mute Group 1 which is Mute Phones 1.

Thank you!

UCX ARC Totalmix FX 1.4

Why tieing this Mute Group to a Snapshot? You can select the Mute group itself on a button.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Why tieing this Mute Group to a Snapshot? You can select the Mute group itself on a button.

Sorry, I misspoke.  No, I'm not using a snapchat at all.  I replaced the button "snap 1" with "Mute Group 1"  smile

UCX ARC Totalmix FX 1.4

Ah ok smile

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I know the mute group is a workaround ,but I've run to same thing... It would be so great to be able to mute an output channel on the control room. Right now one can only mute the main out... but adding this function for phones would be a wonderful addition smile

We have put this on our list (Option Mute Phones 1-4). But we first have to check if it can be implemented for the ARC USB.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Mute Phones 1 to 4 has been added to the drowdown list of the ARC USB button assignments in 1.73 Beta 3. You can try here:

http://www.rme-audio.de/downloads/tmfx_173b3_win.zip

http://www.rme-audio.de/downloads/tmfx_173b3_mac.zip

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Mute Phones 1 to 4 has been added to the drowdown list of the ARC USB button assignments in 1.73 Beta 3.

Thank you, I will test asap smile