Topic: Firewire PCIe

Hi I have gotten a very good performance with my TI pccard on my laptop using UCX. 48000/64. Now I am getting a dedicated computer for my music creation. So I need to get a Firewire PCIe card. I have read my eyes sore on information regarding this. But there are a few missing bits. Also my usage is live processing so latency is key. Less latency more effects and routing(loopback) of audio possible at reasonable delay. I use windows 7. Stability is also key.

1. Texsas Instruments is highly recommended. But do bridgeless PCIe cards with this chipset exists?
2. Is bridgeless Firewire giving less latency, there are some not so expensive VIA ones on ebay...
3. There is a realtime Firewire card with no buffers, this must be the best one no? But how about compatibility with RME firewire audio interfaces. Here is the one: Vantec 3-Port FireWire PCIe Host Card: "As a completely unbuffered card, this will have the most stable performance of the bunch. Many digital video equipment and hard drives chose Firewire for its ability to offer rock stable bandwidth, with no fluctuations. To replicate this on the PCIe bus, a special controller must be used. This is one of the few cards that supports that.
Because this card operates in real time, a few extra features are supported that we don’t often see..."

Re: Firewire PCIe

Mac went VIA firewire, so I guess Texas Instruments is out.
Some people write on internet that bridgeless is important to avoid pop an clicks.
Vantec 3-Port FireWire PCIe is built to the specification of Mac, is easier to get in the US and harder to get in Europa. And is probability the lowest latency card available, people report good functionality/compatibility.