Topic: TotalMix Fx output channels for iPad + iPhone question

I can successfully connect my Babyface Pro to my iPad 2 while running Cubasis and see all my ADAT and analog outputs. This works whether or not TotalMix Fx is running on my iPad.

However when I use Audiobus with MiMix (mini or regular) I can only see those outputs when I have TotalMix running and RME Interface Settings/Output Channel Count req. is = multichannel. 

Here are my questions:

• What effect does that setting have? If the app is running it must set some system parameter somewhere so MiMix can see all my outputs. I'm guessing that when it is not running then the setting is not made and it does not persist after it runs.

• It would be wonderful if TotalMix could be ported to iPhone if no other reason then I could access all those outputs. As it stands now, I know of no iPhone app that can 'natively' see those outputs like Cubasis seems capable of doing.

Is there any way to make MiMix see multiple outputs without TotalMix Fx running (on iPad or iPhone)

Are there any plans to port TotalMix to iPhone? You may rejoin by saying 'iPhone is not the pro choice' or something else but for me my iPhone 6s+ is way more powerful than my iPad 2 and I can get more synth apps running in parallel on audiobus than on my tablet. Sure, I could buy an updated iPad, but I have other musical plans for that money...

Thanks
Joe