1 (edited by jafaroff.music 2018-03-03 16:11:18)

Topic: BF Pro and FL Studio, little questions about multicliental work

Hi there! My name is Iskander, I'm from Russia. My English can be not that good, sorry about that.
CPU: AMD FX-8320
RAM: 8gb

I've just bought RME BF Pro. I'm using 2 DAW: Cubase 9.5 Artist and Image-Line FL Studio 12.

So working in Cubase 9.5 with BF Pro doesn't make any kind of problem - everything is fine even with 48 sample buffer (even FabFilter Pro-L 2 in 16x OS mode and plenty of other effects can be loaded and used without any buffer's underruns), there is no error report in "Fireface USB settings" and there is no dropouts/stops/cracks (at least I don't hear them at all).

Working in FL Studio with BF Pro is a different story - even if it's clearly possible to work at 48samples, there are some kind of cracks that appear sometimes. Even setting BF Pro's buffer to 2048 doesn't help to deal with them. There are some reports like 4/74 in "Fireface USB settings" and underrun's count in FL Studio runs to ~8000 very quickly though there only 2-3 cracks that I can hear clearly. I understand that this is possibly a problem with FL Studio itself, but I hope to fix that since I like creating some kind of electronic/club music stuff in FL.

Is there some kind of solution for this? Please, help me smile

Thank you. From Russia with love. Best regards.