Topic: TotalMix FX ARC USB

Hello again friends,

right now I'm testing out Fireface UFX II and ARC USB (among various other older RME interfaces),

I am impressed by build quality of ARC USB, speaking of UFX II, I noticed it's now possible to control gain of those 8 line inputs on the back (same as FF802, but not available on older UFX), I also did some testing with HDSPe AIO, and it appears ARC USB requires relatively stable usb-provided power delivery, with included usb cable which is fairly long, ARC USB refused to operate when plugged into usb 2.0 ports on HP 800 G1 TWR workstation, luckily works fine when plugged into usb 3.0 ports,

but there's something I wanna ask in this topic,
I am genuinely surprised how "little" features of TotalMix FX can be actually mapped to the ARC USB buttons (there's only mute main, microphone gains and snapshot and groups stuff),
is RME planning to vastly enhance functionality of ARC USB mapping?

because with announcement of TotalMix FX remote control I realized how much potential functionality RME interfaces offer, yet I feel with some additional software coding, ARC USB controller could become much more "capable" device

best regards,
Tom

HDSPe AIO, ADI-2 DAC, Fireface UFX, Octamic D, Octamic II
Reaper, High Sierra