Topic: UFX II / Phones recall / snapshot

Hello,

I am a new user of UFX II and the ARC remote, excellent products. Replaced a mixer, effects unit and an audio interface with these and everything sounds superb . However after working with it daily for a few weeks there is one thing I really miss, and do not understand why it is not implemented already in the Totalmix software:

For the speakers you have the "Do not load Main volume/balance" option in the snapshot. Why cannot this be accompanied by an option "Do not load Phones volume/balance"?

I have my basic recording configuration set in the snapshot 1 when the Talent is in a another room and I can use the speakers for monitoring, that is ok. However I often record with a mic by myself or with the Talent in the control room using the Phones outputs. In this case the snapshot 2 is used (muting the speakers and possibly activating the reverb to phones). However as I need to switch frequently between snapshots 1 & 2 the phones volume is always re-read from the snapshot. This is not optimal and can lead to sudden unwanted jumps in the Phones volume, and potentially even to hearing damage (mine and as well as the Talent).

This feature has been asked for in the forums several times. I also contacted the support with this some days ago (with another technical question with an answer, thank you) but did not get any comment on the Phones volume /snapshot  issue.

Please, can anyone now comment on this? Is this a feature planned in the future? Is there a limitation in the actual hardware that prohibits programming the code?

If this is not planned / possible I believe I need to purchase a separate phones amp (connected as a third pair of speakers) which is a shame as the two phones amps in UFX II are really good and can be controlled with the ARC remote.

Thank you.