151 (edited by sjzstudio 2024-04-25 13:22:36)

Re: Official Linux drivers/tools a possibility?

maggie33 wrote:

https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=38917

Feel free to contribute ;-)

I can test that with 802 and UFX+ devices, but I need clear instructions on how to install those programs on my machine. I'm not exactly a programmer or an application developer, so clear instructions are desirable in order to gather information.

Re: Official Linux drivers/tools a possibility?

sjzstudio wrote:

I can test that with 802 and UFX+ devices, but I need clear instructions on how to install those programs on my machine. I'm not exactly a programmer or an application developer, so clear instructions are desirable in order to gather information.

Thanks for your interest.
I understand that you need instructions. I prefer to have some stable state, first. Before writing detailed instructions or integrating it into the makefile, etc...
Feel free to ask your questions via github, irc or me forum-mail.
And please, do not expect a usable FF802 implementation for now. It is in WIP state. Levels work, and a few settings, but i am far away from mcf's c skills, so its a learnig process for me. As you may have noticed, the goal of mcf's (and mine) generic branch is to do some kind of abstraction which should make it easier to adapt other devices.

“Do It For Her”
My Gear: Bontempi Magic light Keyboard