Topic: Totalmix changed icon and appearance

Hello,

Weirdest thing happened me today. Out of nowhere my totalmix changed appearance and the icon as well.
Can any kind soul help me out here. Been searching and testing for hours now ti get the old totalmix look back.

http://i67.tinypic.com/egsl5v.jpg

So, I miss the "Software playback" and the "hardware inputs" has changed, I now do not have the volume knob :S

Thanks!

Re: Totalmix changed icon and appearance

Disable
Show -> 2row
in TotalMix FX .. upper right.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Options - Operational Mode...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Awesome, thanks smile

Now to another issue. When I start my UC sometimes nothing happens (no lights flashing) and sometimes the front led blink one time (48V and clip i believe it is) and then clip on mic/line 1 is flashing.

But when I push the front button and hold it in while turning the unit on everything works just fine.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Try a different power supply for the UC.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hello MC,

Bought a new power supply (40Euro) and still the same thing. It is wierd that it is not working when I switch it on normaly but when holding the knob in and turning it on it works.

Any suggestions?

Did you (re) flash the UC? Are you sure it does not power up with  AP on the LEDs when it fails?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME