Topic: Clean uninstall of Totalmix?

I recently pulled an old 2012 Mac Mini out of storage, and made the mistake of upgrading my Totalmix software beyond it's OSX compatibility.  This was mid december.

The Mac Mini is loaded with OSX 10.10.5 (and ProTools 11.3.1) - I upgraded TotalMix to the latest OSX incarnation which resulted in a glitchy GUI, amongst other things. 

Immediately realising what I had done, I deleted that version of TotalMix from the Applications file, going back back to my prior version of TotalMix (1.22).  But ever since i've been having issues shutting down the Mac Mini, and it also seems to be running rather hot.

I didn't see an uninstall option in the TotalMix folder.  Can anyone advise me on how to do a clean uninstall of Totalmix (or the broader RME package), so I can try and resolve these new running problems?

Thanks if you can help smile

Re: Clean uninstall of Totalmix?

CheGuitarra wrote:

I recently pulled an old 2012 Mac Mini out of storage, and made the mistake of upgrading my Totalmix software beyond it's OSX compatibility.  This was mid december.
The Mac Mini is loaded with OSX 10.10.5 (and ProTools 11.3.1) - I upgraded TotalMix to the latest OSX incarnation which resulted in a glitchy GUI, amongst other things.

Not exactly sure what you are referring to... Which driver exactly did you install?
Does this help?
https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=25657

Immediately realising what I had done, I deleted that version of TotalMix from the Applications file, going back back to my prior version of TotalMix (1.22).

How did you do so?

But ever since i've been having issues shutting down the Mac Mini, and it also seems to be running rather hot.

I didn't see an uninstall option in the TotalMix folder.  Can anyone advise me on how to do a clean uninstall of Totalmix (or the broader RME package), so I can try and resolve these new running problems?
Thanks if you can help smile

The list of installed files is in the manual...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME