1 (edited by steini 2019-02-07 10:37:54)

Topic: TotalMixFX window freeze in version 1.5 or 1.6

complete TotalMixFX window is freezing when trying to put the window in foreground with windowcomands (for this i am using a program named eventghost). TotalMixFX is running and i can use the sliders (f.e. sound is getting louder by using virtual position of slider) of TotalMixFX but no movement is shown in Totalmix-window, it stays freezed.
I can only repair by closing the task by windows taskmanager and starting TotalmixFX again.

version 1.43 and older is running. Same behaviour on 2 different pc

I'm using the comand "put TotalMix-window in foreground" for loading afterwards a quickworkspace by emulating keyboard buttons. I have a Fireface UCX on WIN10 pc with USB connected

Re: TotalMixFX window freeze in version 1.5 or 1.6

I think I have seen such issue multiple times on various computers too,
I believe it was an issue of graphics driver or Windows GUI in general,
are you using Direct2D graphics mode in TotalMix ?

HDSPe AIO, ADI-2 DAC, Fireface UFX, Octamic D, Octamic II
Reaper, High Sierra

3 (edited by steini 2019-02-18 19:09:36)

Re: TotalMixFX window freeze in version 1.5 or 1.6

Yes, i used Direct2D.
Now I have reinstalled Totalmix 1.5 on both pc. On both Totalmix is running. First no freeze with 30 retries using Direct2D or not!  In the evening I retried again and freezing occurs again. 
Then restarting Totalmix and shutting off Direct2D. After this no freezing and Totalmix was running.
Then putting Totalmix back to Direct2D and it was also running without freezing. I don`t know the reason what a time it is freezing and what a time it is running.
If someone can give me help, please let me know. In next time I will use old Totalmix version 1.4