Topic: TotalMix FX 1.61 Beta 4 for Windows and Mac available

TotalMix FX 1.61 Beta 4 is now available for download. This is a minor update which still includes some important changes and fixes, and wil be rolled out soon in upodated driver packages.

The News

- Fireface 800: Store Current State into Device ignored inputs ADAT15/16

- Improved OSC start behaviour when the network is delayed during Windows boot (for example when using WiFi under Windows 7).

- supports /nc in the command line to load workspaces without confirmation (totalmixfx.exe path\workspacefilename.tmws).

ARC USB:
- Functions Inst and Phantom Power had no LED feedback

- Initialize Encoder setting to prevent malfunction after an update

- Prevent possible problem when changing from a key function with Push to an encoder function

- Added new option Push-Off for normally open switches

- Stability improvement in network server function

Download Windows:
https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/to … _161b4.zip

Download Mac:
https://archiv.rme-audio.de/download/to … _161b4.zip

Any feedback is appreciated!

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: TotalMix FX 1.61 Beta 4 for Windows and Mac available

Generally looks good and stable, no issues so far now.

When experimenting with Phantom Power I had maybe the "golden test finger" that might be interesting to fix.

For a test I wanted to assign it to the talkback button, because I do not require it.
But then the "toggle" function does not work, maybe by the "nature" of the Talkback key.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

There is a refresh problem with the setting drop down box. If you open the dialog again you will see not Toggle but Push is active. Select Toggle and it will work. Will be fixed, thanks.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ah I see, thanks wink

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

MC wrote:

- supports /nc in the command line to load workspaces without confirmation (totalmixfx.exe path\workspacefilename.tmws).

Any feedback is appreciated!

GREAT !! I just stumbled over this since last week when I made a command in quick access popup that loads cubase together with a certain workspace and had to click that confirmation window away all the time, but thought a feature request woudn't be considered  and one week later now this... great.