Topic: ARC Question

I just bought a new ARC to have some tactile control over TM FX. Basically, I was looking for a monitor controller, which I've always done with a mouse in TM FX. I'm using a Fireface 802 as my interface for Cubase 8.5. I cannot figure out how to get my saved snapshots to include the Main fader and/or Speaker B fader settings.

In other words, I want to be able to hit Snapshot 1 and have Phone 1 fader up, Main down. Snapshot 2: Phone 1 down, Main up. Then if I go back to Snapshot 1, Phone 1 should be fader up, Main fader down again.

This doesn't happen. I have to use the jog wheel to manually set the Main fader every time. Only the Phone channel fader settings appear to be saved to any given snapshot.

The Main fader setting doesn't appear to be saved as part of the Snapshot settings. Is saving the Main fader setting to a snapshot possible? If it isn't, what can I do? Do I really have to manually reset the Main fader with the jog wheel every time I want to change from phones up to Main up back to phones up? If so, it kind of defeats my purpose for buying the ARC, although it's still better than reaching for the mouse, perhaps.

Thank you.

Re: ARC Question

Check TM FX  preferences whether or not to load volume when recalling a snapshot.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Thank you, Ramses!

That worked!! Woo!! RME rules!