Topic: RME HDSP 9632 Crackling on WINDOWS 10

Hi ,
I experience crackling with RME HDSP 9632 on windows 10 on ableton or reason 64 bits. I change the PCI port and make a lot of others test but it is the same I wonder if the break out cable RME BO9632- XLRMKH can cause crackling??? I test with aniother sound card and the crackling disappears. Any ideas or suggestions to help me me ?

Re: RME HDSP 9632 Crackling on WINDOWS 10

Different ASIO buffer size. The cable does not make any difference.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi thank you for your reply. I have tested different asio buffer size. It stills the same. When I play a song on windows media player it is ok, there is no crackling. But when I produce on Ableton or Reason I have some crackilng specially on the bass sounds in Midi or  Audio when I listen them in solo mode

Especially on bass sounds ?? Do you talk about distortion or audio loss ?
Is one of the channels / VSTs overloaded (> 0dB).
Can you provide a sound sample ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

No there is no overloaded  (> 0dB).Yes I gonna send you a sample. And when I try to assign phones 1 in the total mix to Analog 1/2 it does'n not work so I can't hear in the phones neither in the Arc RMe phone output neither in the break out cable. Can you have a look with TeamViewer...?

here is the link to listen the ausio sample : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lx0v- … xg91qlr7z8

No there is no overloaded  (> 0dB).Yes I gonna send you a sample. And when I try to assign phones 1 in the total mix to Analog 1/2 it does'n not work so I can't hear in the phones neither in the Arc RMe phone output neither in the break out cable. Can you have a look with TeamViewer...?

here is the link to listen the ausio sample : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Lx0v- … xg91qlr7z8