Topic: MIDI Issue FFUC Mac

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have similar problem with my uc ( no midi  since new )
I'm under OS X 10.10
Is there a similar fix ?

Re: MIDI Issue FFUC Mac

Hello,

please provide more details - what does "since new" refer to?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Hi
I bought my uc in January 18 from a certified retailer but at start I didn't bothered with the midi side of it (I had another USB midi interface)
But around September 18 I thought to check the midi on the uc and realized that the Rme midi does not appear in the midi studio of OSX neither in ableton live
I started a thread  here but didn't get any response
I am on OS X 10.10 and have the latest drivers for my uc

The latest drivers are 3.18_3 and have been updated some days ago to fix that kind of MIDI problem. I am pretty sure you missed these.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I'm afraid,I can't install 3.18.3 drivers because I'm on OS X 10.10 (the installation wizard says that the driver is compatible with OS X 10.11.5. And up)

Bump
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanx

Current driver is 3.39. Please try.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanx for the feedback but my interface is the Rme UC  not the FF400
so i cant try the 3.39 driver (or can i ?)

Ah yes, that happens if one hijacks a thread. I changed the thread title now.

Current USB driver is 3.18_3. As alternative you could try driver 2.22_2, which supports 10.6 and higher.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Sorry for the hijack but I suppose I was trying to get some attention from you guys
I already had started another thread (as of December 18 see here  https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=28039), but got no answer
On topic I already installed the latest driver- firmware ,  but no luck

You want to tell us that you can not install driver 2.22_2 on Mac OS 10.10? That works over here...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I installed the latest drivers and firmware ,but ithat didn't solved my problem .
Audio works fine
But no midi ports are recognized from my MacBook