Topic: Software playback row disappeared

Hello, recently my hard drive on my MacBook died and I had to reinstall everything again. Since reinstalling the drivers for my Fireface 800, I'm having trouble with Totalmix. When I open it, I see the 2 row view, but I cannot scroll across to the right of the hardware inputs row to find the software playback channels. So all I see is the top row of hardware inputs and the bottom row of hardware outputs. I've checked in options that the software playback channels are not hidden. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Software playback row disappeared

Are you in DAW mode?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

2-row mode ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. I posted a screen shot to a facebook music gear group and someone pointed out that the software playback channels were hiding all the way to the right and needed to be dragged across (as opposed to scrolled across). The blue line that divides the input channels from the software playback channels was all the way to the right and so the playback channels were hidden. Could you explain how to change between 2 row and 3 row view? I'm currently stuck on 2 row but I'd prefer to have 3 and can't see where to change it. 

Many thanks

See manual. There is a button on the upper right side for it.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME