1 (edited by Troca 2020-03-22 15:21:10)

Topic: Win 10 "seeing" the various BFP tracks. how?

Hello dear RME community.

This is my first post, so firstly I wanna express my pure awe for BFP it is literally the love of my life...well the love i got for it is kind of a love triangle thing between "her" and totalmix… I just have no words for them both.

So.
I want to stream with OBS (but I can use other software if needed)
Obs (as with Windows) can identify the 1+2 AN Input, I can work with that, sure , thanks to the godly (!!)"loopback" option on the output track...but this means I allways lose my AN 1 and 2 INS, my best pres and tracks, and If I do go the AN 1+ 2 inputs option, means I am losing the possibility of mixing a daw into the signal , or whatever else I want to mix , be adat, in 3/$, etc.
My question is- Is there a way to get win 10 to "find" a track like adat 7/8 so I can mix all to that one and keep my precious AN 1+2 ?
Or is there a streaming software that can "interpret"/"see"/"find" (?) multitrack interfaces and ignores win 10 mixer?

Besides this , in this and other departments- my BFP and totalmix are rocking and in my daws and endeavours all routing and channelling work perfectly! its like a dream come true!

P.s.: I truly hope I wrote this post in the right section. And hope my english and ways are eloquent and understandable.

Love you all for being RME, be it developers ( you guys are divine creatures!) or users ( you guys have amazing taste!) <3

Re: Win 10 "seeing" the various BFP tracks. how?

Solved it.
After long digging I found an "ASIO" menu in OBS , which allowed me to setup up a stereo adat 7/8 track.
In the unprobable event someone needs to do the same-
In Obs on sources tab (at least on version .25) there is a ASIO option as source, add na asio track , chose BFP and then you can make it stereo and chose inputs.
Wow BFP FTW!