Topic: Power Supply

Two bad those little black things aren't as tough as the blue things.  PS about to die and I am just about to FREAK OUT!!!!

Thank you MC for putting the bus power switch on the FF400.  Thank you thank you thank you thank you for everything.  It saved me today because for some bizarre reason my last functional ps decided to not light up.  But I was still able to record for 2 hours straight with no glitches while I whacked every key on a Fender Rhodes MK I Stage.

I guess I need to download the manual to see if it's center pos or neg while 12v 2amp.

And they aren't cheap!

Re: Power Supply

Plus is center - always. Only the floor effects from guitarrists use a 9 V ps with + outside.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Power Supply

The ps for the Synthstrom Audible Deluge is center negative.  Not common at all.  Thanks for confirming MC!  Also thanks for the wdm devices entry in the new settings.  Caused a brief confusion when switching windows default device but then I imagined I bet these guys put a new thing in the settings to determine what windows gets and there it was! lol  Can't wait for the new Digicheck!

jonathan