Topic: Multiface I with Laptop

I've got an original Multiface that still works great.  I'm moving away from my desktop PC to only use a laptop.  Is there any way to be able to use the Multiface with the laptop?  It's running Win10.  It has USB 3 & USB C connectors.  The docking station I use has a Thunderbolt port.

Re: Multiface I with Laptop

External PCIe chassis, for example Sonnet. If you still have a PCI card (not PCIe) it gets more complicated. Not sure such expansion chassis are still available.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

hi there
I would like also to find out if I can use my old rme multiface 1 with new laptop (usb3, usb C)
just for the sake of digicheck software, I am kinda missing it big time....

1. I don't know if I have PCI card or PCI e... how to check it ?
2. actually I have another hammerfall hds 9632 (adatx3, spdif, midi) - great device

Would like to know if ther eis a way to utilize your great product with my laptop, or I have to forget it, and sell it (with broken heart...)

thank you in advance for answer

regards

hallo dear Supporter

I have Multiface Hammerfall DSP with PCMCIA Cardbus and original cable witch interconnects the PCMCIA cardbus with the
Firewire connector on the multiface box and i have no adapter for power suplly .I want to use it with my new laptop
witch has only USB 2 & USB 3 bus.Can you suggest me what i need to solve the connection to my new LENOVO laptop?

Thanks in advance

No way to connect without Cardbus slot (or external adapter, but not via USB), sorry.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME