Topic: My new RayDat seems to have died somehow..

This is sad. Just got finished building my new studio and spent an evening test recording some stuff. My Raydat was working great. I only noticed some digital noise wile moving the mouse. So I figured I'll move the card away from the gpu.
So I powered down and switched the pcie slot. Connected the cables and turned back on. This is sad part.
Now windows cant see the card anymore. Strange. So I switched again back to were it was. Nada..
I try switching to the gpu slot x16. Still nothing.
Tried reinstalling drivers.
Last hope, I took the card back home to the computer it has called home for the last 6 months. But something died in me when I booted up and same results... Windows cant detect it.
I have tried cleaning it with contact spry and eraser, but its a new card working just hours ago.
I don't have the specs at hand for the studio computer, but its a bit older amd and gigabyte mb runing windows 10. A friend brought it to the project.
One thing I noted was the RME software was 32bit.
I'm grief stricken and don't now what can have done this. I was careful moving the cards. Can the motherboard kill a card somehow if It's faulty?