Topic: ARC USB Remote prevents Windows 10 auto sleep

I followed a previous topic https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=26684 that led me to realizing its my ARC USB remote that has been preventing  my computer to go to sleep automatically "windows sleep auto timer". The users problem from the previous topic was with "Enable MIDI" located in "options" being enabled but I have that disabled and the ARC remote still reproduces this issue because well, the ARC uses midi to communicate from what I understand.

My RME drivers are working fine and so is the ARC. I just can't get my computers sleep timer to work because of the ARC remote. Manually sleeping the computer works fine, however the troublesome part about this issue is that Windows has backup procedures in "power options - advanced settings - Allow wake timers" that I would like to keep active which requires my computer to wake for a brief moment but I've confirmed the ARC USB remote is the only thing preventing my computer going back to sleep so when I get back to the studio I see that my computer has been on for many hours. Is the only solution to unplug the ARC remote from my system every time I finish a session if I want to keep Windows wake timers enabled?

I'm using Totalmix FX 1.61 WIN10 ARC USB