Topic: SC Mix?

I have a Fireface UFX as well as a Babyface Pro. Long ago, after an update to TotalMix, the Main Mix took on the label "SC Mix." On the Babyface, it remains as "Main Mix." Why did it change, and what does "SC Mix" mean?

Re: SC Mix?

Can you please provide a screenshot ? Is it an UFX or UFX+ ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

This is the original UFX, not the UFX II or the UFX +. Originally, it did say "Main Mix," but quite some time ago I noticed it changed. I'd be happy to to attach a screen shot, but when I press the picture button, it inserts the code:  It doesn't open a dialogue to browse for my picture. Not sure what do do with that.

Everything looks as it should. There's "Phones 1," "Phones 2," and where it should say "Main," it simply says "SC Mix."

You need to place the picture to a cloud 1st .. I wrote a little guide, because some people are not used to do it ..
https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … rum-EN-DE/

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

OK. Let's see if this works: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhw654934mbkxbm/SCMix.jpg?dl=0

6 (edited by ramses 2020-07-18 15:38:53)

pls change dl=0 to dl=1 and
mark the whole URL with the mouse pointer and then click to img icon.

Alternatively you can put the URL into the image tags yourself according to this pattern:

[img]URL?dl=1[/img]

The bad thing the way it is now .. you can not even mark this text with your mouse .. its always good to check the result directly on your own ... then you would see directly, that appearently smth is missing and fix ..

I solved the mystery! On my setup, I am using Analog 3-4 as the Main mix. At one time, that output had been renamed SC Mix which was revealed by selecting another output to be Main. When an output is renamed from its default and is used as the Main Mix, it takes that custom name with it. By assigning a different output to Main, it revealed AN 3-4 to be SC Mix. I then cleared the custom label, and then when I switched the Main back to be AN 3-4, it simply named it "Main."