Topic: Unable to update my RayDAT from revision 13 to revision 16

The latest driver for my RayDAT: driver_hdsp_win_430 is installed on my system (Windows 10 pro - 64 bit)

After starting the latest Flash Update "pci_fut.exe" version 2.3.6.0 the program shows "revision 13  - not updated"
I click on update and after a while the programm shows "successfull".
I shut down and power off my PC
After rebooting and starting "pci_fut.exe" the program shows again "revision 13 - not updated"

I tried several time always with the same result.
What could I do to update the to the latest revision?

PCI Digi 9636, ADI-8 AE, XP pro SP2, Gigabyte P35-DQ6, Intel Core 2 Quad 6600, 4 Gb RAM, Cubase 5.01

Re: Unable to update my RayDAT from revision 13 to revision 16

This seems to be the updater for the PCI cards... Should say PCIe.
Try this http://rme-audio.de/downloads/fut_wdm_dspe.zip

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thanks for your answer.

I wrote the wrong name in my first post and in fact I used the right pcie_fut.exe
But the following thing happened today:
After downloading the file you have pointed to and after realizing that it was the same file as the one I used, I nevertherless started it and suddenly the program showed "revision 16 - updated"!
It means something happened since I wrote my previous post!

Maybe I did not let my PC long enough off after updating or something like this.
Another reason could be that during my first try to update I did not deconnect the RayDAT from my ADI-8 AE converter but today I did this before starting the pcie_fut.exe.

At the end I now have the latest version on the RayDAT, so everything is ok.

Regards

PCI Digi 9636, ADI-8 AE, XP pro SP2, Gigabyte P35-DQ6, Intel Core 2 Quad 6600, 4 Gb RAM, Cubase 5.01

You don't have to disconnect the converter, but you do have to let the card lose power for the update to take effect. Some motherboards may keep residual power longer than expected.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.