1 (edited by anthos314 2020-09-11 08:14:48)

Topic: Totalmix not appearing

Hi everyone,

I am desperately trying to make Totalmix work, it is doing my head in.
I have an Adi2 Pro USB Sound Card connected to a computer running Windows 10 2004. When I install the driver downloaded from the RME website, it installs correctly and the soundcard works. However no totalmix icon appears in the system tray. I have looked it up in the forums and have seen that the totalmix exe file is in Windows > System32. I found it and double clicked on it. It then appeared in the system tray.
However when I click on it thereafter, no window appears.
I have tried to set it up as "active" in the startup options but Totalmix does not appear in the list either. Neither does the application appear in the Start menu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
BTW nearly all of the forum topics on the question seem to have been written by people owning Fireface sound cards... does it mean that the Adi2 pro is not designed to work with Totalmix?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Anthony

Re: Totalmix not appearing

The ADI 2 Pro does not have Totalmix....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

On the product page this device is classified as converter not interface and TotalMix FX is not listed as feature.
Its more a high quality AD/DA converter with phones preamps and very unique RME features.
You can of course use it for recording purposes, but without TM FX for i.e. routing.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

OK thanks a lot for the info!