Topic: Cannot install Digicheck on Windows 10

During attemp to instal Digicheck (version 592 which seem latest for windows)  I get a popup that says

'Insufficient free disk space'

and I cannot proceed with installation.

However, I have 2.3TB free space on the C: drive where I'm installing (it is a 4TB NVME drive and Digicheck is the first application where I have seen this error message during installation - I am the admin (and only user) on the machine and my windows 10 pro is fully patched (all windows updates applied). Also, this is a recently built and very powerful machine (AMD Threadripper CPU (24 processors), 128GB RAM, two 4TB NVME SSD storage cards, and NVIDIA 2080 video card).

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Cannot install Digicheck on Windows 10

That's a known problem from the used installer - your hard drive is too big, not too small. Contact support, they can send you the extracted files.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

That's a known problem from the used installer - your hard drive is too big, not too small. Contact support, they can send you the extracted files.

Thanks for letting me know.

4 (edited by tomg 2020-09-22 16:14:36)

Support did send me the extracted package (they were very responsive/helpful which is great to see).
Was not really sure whether I needed this software (using it with my new ADI-2 PRO FS) but I can now see how it can be useful.
The only thing is the help in the package they sent me is in German wink - but I don't think I need it - seems pretty intuitive.

Please try the new version 5.93 which uses a new installer:

http://www.rme-audio.de/downloads/dc_593_win.zip

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you MC. I installed and launched the new version without any issues.

Hi.  Is this also the download for Windows 11?  I installed the 1.212 driver for Babyface Pro FS but DigiCheck does not seem to appear anywhere on my system. 

Also, DC does not seem to be available from the software downloads page.  Please let me know how best to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael

Goto download page. Dont select product, but go directly to software curtain. Digicheck is there..

ADI-2 DAC, ADI-2 PRO, DigifaceUSB, UCXII, ARC, HEGEL.h80, KEF.ls50, HD650, ie400pro _,.\''/.,_

Happy_amateur wrote:

Goto download page. Dont select product, but go directly to software curtain. Digicheck is there..

Fantastic, thank you.

Hey guys, i'm having the same problem.
Windows 11 with 4tb nvme - ryzen 9 7950x-3D

I use DIGICheck a lot, how i can install it? sad