Topic: Babyface pro FS , Total Mix , Ipad

Greetings and happy new year to all .
I am a newbee and trying to learn my new babyface pro with my ipad 7th.generation with the latest IOS version. I am seeking answers for my several questions alike :

1- I have a Smule app on my ipad where I use my Babyface pro fs for Smule recordings.It works with no problem . The question is why I can not hear my own voice from my head phones ( without Smule app is opened) despite I assign the outputs to all of the channels one by one .No luck . Can somebody tell me what do I need to change/do with the settings ?

2- I have another usb Audio interface with a MIX button where I use it with the Smule app again. I can increase or decrease my own voice and/or the Smule app playing sound with the mix knob. There is a mix button on the Baby face pro fs but I can not get it going as I wanted. I am confused . Sometimes , I can not increase or decrease the gain of my mic after selecting the input channel etc. etc. Confused and can not explain any more.

Can you please tell me how can I activate and use the mix button . Sorry , I am totally lost . Is there a way of a RME technician to remotely connect to my computer and help me to set things up with my ipad . Thank you