Topic: RME Babyface Pro + Discord

Hi all,

I am getting online music production coaching and would like to stream screen and audio (Ableton, Youtube music etc) using Discord or any other service that would allow for good sound to come through. I just can't seem to get the setup right in Win 10 and TotalMix FX, while the other party can see and hear me through my webcam, the rest of the sound doesn't come through.

What I would like to do it to route three software playbacks (Ableton Live, windows audio and Audirvana, a hifi music software) to PH3/4 and then stream this sound. This way I would stream anything that I hear in my headphones. However, the only way I can get this to work is by using the MME audio driver in Ableton and that is very slow and even introduces distortion in some cases.

Is there a way to run ASIO sound through TotalMix FX and stream other sound inputs at the same time?

Re: RME Babyface Pro + Discord

You can set up more mme interfaces for the applications that can’t use asio. These would appear on the software faders which you should be able to turn up on your headphone mix

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.