Topic: TotalMix sync issue

Hi all.  I have a UFX and a UFX+, each connected to separate Windows machines (both Win 10 Pro 64).  From a software perspective, the machines are mirrors of each other.  TotalMix works flawlessly on the UFX, but on the UFX+ I can't control the input and playback faders (outs are fine).  I can control everything else on those channels (mutes, stereo, Fx sends, etc.), just not the faders themselves.  I'm certain it has to be some sort of port issue, but I'll be darn if I can find it.  There are no firewalls on either machine.  Note that everything *did* work properly on both machines/interfaces.  I did a clean install of Windows over the weekend (I do that every year or so), and when I tried to get TotalMix remote working this morning, this is what I ran into.  I'm sure it's something simple and right in front of me, but I can't see it.  Any help would be appreciated!

Re: TotalMix sync issue

Hi!

Can it be sync/clocking issue Master/Autosync between both interfaces !?

regards S-EH

Hi, thank you for the quick response.  I'm not trying to sync the units digitally, I'm trying to get TotalMix Remote working on the UFX+.  Both units are connected to separate PC's on the same network, and I've got the UFX working fine.  On the UFX+, I don't have fader communication between the unit and TotalMix Remote for the inputs and playback channels.  I can control other aspects of those channels, but not the faders.  On the outputs, I have complete control.  It's definitely connecting and communicating, just not fully communicating.

Scratch that.  I didn't have the same submix selected on both TM and TMR.  Facepalm!

The shame of it is, the same thing happened a couple of years ago, MC told me what was happening, and I completely forgot about it.  Again I say, facepalm!