1 (edited by giladxxx 2021-01-25 12:29:37)

Topic: Link and hear Main outputs at the same time.

Hi,

Using Ucx.

I wanna use SUBPACK X1 in addition to my main speakers.

To be able change the levels simultaneous and to keep the balance correct in any level.

I wondered if it possible to hear both main output and main output B at the same time while they are in link.

or another idea how to control 2 outputs with one fader when they both play the same time?

Edit:I found that to group the faders is a good solution smile

Other thing that I would like to do and could not find how is to limit the level of any ch.

For example that it would not be possible to set the level more than -24.

Thanks in advance

G

2 (edited by hselters 2021-01-25 19:17:59)

Re: Link and hear Main outputs at the same time.

giladxxx wrote:

Other thing that I would like to do and could not find how is to limit the level of any ch.

That's not really possible I think.
Maybe you wanna have a look at the compressor (e.g. decreasing its output gain by -24 dB might just be working fine for you, or putting a Threshold of -24, fast attack and a Ratio of 10, however, fast transients won't be effectively limited by that).

Depending on your use case you might wanna bring down the level after the output stage, maybe check this thread: https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=25399

Re: Link and hear Main outputs at the same time.

hselters wrote:
giladxxx wrote:

That's not really possible I think.
Maybe you wanna have a look at the compressor (e.g. decreasing its output gain by -24 dB might just be working fine for you, or putting a Threshold of -24, fast attack and a Ratio of 10, however, fast transients won't be effectively limited by that).

Depending on your use case you might wanna bring down the level after the output stage, maybe check this thread: https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=25399

thanks.