Topic: Adi 2 dac not chosen in Mac

Good afternoon,
My configuration: Mac mini 2020 Intel core i5, 3GHz 6 Core, memory 16 GB, ssd 512 Gb; ADI 2 FS dac.
ADI DAC  connected via USB with Mac Mini.
My Question:
The Mac Mini sees the ADI DAC in de Audio Setup in the Audio Device. Highest resolution 768 Hz.
I use the  ADI DAC as Device for sound output. So far so good.
I use ROON SERVER as Player for my music, that is saved on several external Harddisks.
When I start playing a music track, happens this: I see that the Mac changes the device for sound output to another Device in my Audio Devices. Because I have connected the Mac Mini via HDMI to a Panasonic TV Monitor, a Device in Audio Devices is PANASONIC TV. After start playing a music track the Mac choose this HDMI as sound output. Because of that I have installed another Sound Device, Soundflower. This Device is transparant and permit that another Device unaltered goes through.
I don’t understand why the ADI DAC, when music plays, is not able to play the music. When I upsample in ROON music, I can see in the display of ADI DAC that indeed the music is up sampled, so ADI DAC works. Still I am puzzled why I can’t see this in the Audio Devices.

Thank you, Michel G.