Topic: How do I enable (increase?) the FX return

I just got my babyface Pro FS today and I cant for the life of me figure out how to enable the FX return signal.

https://i.imgur.com/M49uNWZ.jpg

On tutorials I have seen, there is green on the knob on the top right (I circled it in the picture) indicating the FX return is active. I have seen on other tutorials that there is an FX return channel on the 3d row of channels, but I don't see it and cant find any way to activate it on the settings, layout etc.
Hope my unit is not defective and I am just missing something....

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 (edited by mkok 2021-02-15 14:28:32)

Re: How do I enable (increase?) the FX return

On the screen shot you have AN 1/2 output highlighted so all your settings relate to this. If you are expecting the effects to come out of AN 1/2 output then you also need to turn up the little slider to the right of the main volume slider as you have done on AN 1 input

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

Press wrench icon to expand the output channelm there you see additionally a related poti labelled "FX return".
You will find this information by simply doing a text search through the manual for "return" or "FX return".

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

In the main output channel there is this little fader next to the main fader, upwards to the right on that photo.
It looks like it is complete down.
may you move that little fader up ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

waedi wrote:

In the main output channel there is this little fader next to the main fader, upwards to the right on that photo.
It looks like it is complete down.
may you move that little fader up ?

omg thank you so much. I can't believe this wasn't mentioned in any of the "tutorials". The default (reseted) configuration is with that turned completely down, but all the videos I saw had it cranked up already...

Any way thanks again, wish you the best!