Topic: TotalMix EQ control with MIDI Controller

Hi,

I'm controlling TotalMix with my LaunchControl XL for channel faders, which is awesome and enables me to do tons of cool stuff while playing Live.

But I want to take this on the next step, and Since LaunchControl XL has 3 row knobs per channel, I would love to use them for EQing. Is it possible to map via MIDI control to TotalMix EQ per channel?

If not possible, what could be a possibility? OSC via Lemuur?  Will connecting the LaunchControl to the iPad Pro to control Lemur would work?

Cheers and thanks for the help!

Re: TotalMix EQ control with MIDI Controller

EQ requires OSC. Your other questions I can't answer as  have no experience with LC XL.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: TotalMix EQ control with MIDI Controller

MC wrote:

EQ requires OSC. Your other questions I can't answer as  have no experience with LC XL.

OK, so OSC only neutral will have to dive on to that, too bad that I think all interfaces there look bad sad

No plans to have full MIDI Control over TotalMix, just like you can do in Ableton Live, select a Parameter and Map it to a MIDI CC/Note Channel... I think that if you accomplish that, RME will have even more happier customers, plus making us all have a easier life!

It's hardwork sure, but pretty much rewarding and ahead of all competition, once again!