Topic: Saving button state on ARC?

Hi. I have different snapshots, one for mute all outputs (speakers and HP), another for headphones on only, another for speakers on only and lastly, one where speakers and headphones are both on at the same time.

Works fine! Except one thing I would like to sort out:
Say I recall preset 3 (only speakers on), I then dial in the speaker level with the jog wheel. Then I press preset 2 (only headphones), and want to adjust the HP levels, I then have to press the "vol ph 1" on the ARC to adjust the HP level.
Say that I then again switch to preset 3 (only speakers), then I have to press "vol PH 1" again to disable it, to be able to control jog wheel volume for the speakers.

Is there a way to save what button is pressed down in a preset/snapshot?
Would like to his preset 2 and it automatically has "vol ph 1" highlighted on the arc.

Re: Saving button state on ARC?

That is currently not possible as far as I know.

I would not use snapshots at all, instead assign two mute groups, one for speakers, one for headphones.

Bummer that it's not a feature.

Wouldnt that mute groups be the exact same thing though? (what you suggested) The result as far as i see it would be exactly the same.

All I want is to be able to save the state of a button, how could muting groups solve that?

thanks a lot:)

Ok true, it comes out pretty much the same.

Either way, you could just assign your buttons close to the each other on the ARC and easily press two at once to achieve what you’re looking for.