Topic: Totalmix Help with FX send

Hello ì really need help..my problem is that when i use for example youtube karaoke songs and i wanna sing a song with my beta 58 with some effect then when i listen it in my main output from the Fireface UFX II on my HS7 Monitor i have to rise the effect send even in that so i got the base of the song with FX .

I need a way to have only the effect on my Mic leaving the song reverb-free.
Any Clue?

sorry my english

2 (edited by waedi 2021-03-10 18:42:51)

Re: Totalmix Help with FX send

Totalmix menu Option / Mix Reset / Total Reset

Do a total reset first.

Then the mic input channel with your voice : there is a little send fader, push it up.
Activate reverb as you like it. At the moment you can't hear the reverb adjust it later.

Click the main output channel for activat it (highlight it)

Doubleclick on the fader of the mic input channel and also doubleclick on the first from left side software playback channel (middle row, karaoke to main out)
The main out channel has a little fader, the fx return, push it up for having reverb on the voice.
Push up the fader of the main out for listening the karaoke with your voice covered in reverb. Now you can adjust the reverb.
Of course it is not possible to listen the karaoke free of reverb on the same speakers and the reverbered voice in the same time as it is mixed all together. But the reverb is made of your voice only. You stop singing and the reverb will go away.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue