Topic: [Solved] Problem updating firmware for AIO Pro

Hello,
I bought a new sound card (HDSPe AIO Pro), it works ok but updating the firmware from 16 to 20 doesn't work. I tried waiting with the computer off for the weekend after flashing the update, and also opened the computer and took the card out and back in the socket, but the firmware is still version 16.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks

Re: [Solved] Problem updating firmware for AIO Pro

Flash the card several times, then take it out for a minute. If still on 16 it needs to be replaced.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by gurnisht 2021-04-07 14:12:44)

MC wrote:

Flash the card several times, then take it out for a minute. If still on 16 it needs to be replaced.

It's difficult to replace because I bought it from Thomann in Germany in a shipping to Israel, and replacing means shipping it back and getting stuck without a card for at least a month. Did this happen in to your team in testing, that a card was faulty only in flashing updates? Is it worth trying in a different computer maybe? Can I get access to a previous flash tool for the 19 revision update to try?
Thanks

Trying it in a different computer might help. The Flash Tool itself can not be the cause. It works exactly as the one before...and before...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I flashed the card 5 times at once and it worked!
Thanks!