Topic: In/Out - Babyface Pro FS

I don't read well (dyslexia) and I'm really new to all this so please be gentle.
I have a new Babyface Pro FS connected by USB to a PC tower running Windows 10 Pro - 24Gb RAM.
I use Cubase and Wavelab to edit audio on and Premiere Pro to edit video.
I have a microphone attached to analogue in 1, using phantom power and the gain up to 30.
The speakers are attached to the analogue 1/2 out via an amplifier.
I record in the same room that I edit in so the microphone can hear the speakers unless I do something.
At the moment, the Babyface sends the sound of the microphone to the speakers all the time, even if no apps are open in Windows.
I want the Babyface to only send the sound from the PC to the Analogue outs. I don't want the microphone to hear the speakers, unless I set that up in Cubase (for some reason). Using me previous sound card, I made that happen - I could edit without having to unplug the microphone. I want the same with the Babyface.
How can I achieve that, please?
Thank you.

Re: In/Out - Babyface Pro FS

In TotalMix click on the fader to your speakers and then turn down the microphone input. It’s as simple as that.

The way TotalMix works is whichever output you click then the input sliders will work on that output only. So I don’t have my mic inputs going to the speakers at all. I only have them going to the headphone output.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.