1 (edited by tonedude 2021-10-01 07:27:41)

Topic: Totalmix iOS loosing settings... ?

I'm finaly back as a user of an RME soundcard (babyface pro), after a pause using a Metric Halo 3D system on mac. But boy, have I missed RMEs superb software in Windows and on iPad? It almost feels like comming home, prior to MH I've been using RME since the Hammerfall DSP days. smile

Now that I try to catch up and relearn the concept of totalmix etc, I notice that Totalmix on iPad resets the clocksync setting from external to internal (I would like it to stick on external sync). Everytime I restart the Totalmix app external resets to internal... Is it supposed to work this way?

... if it is so...

Am I supposed to start the totalmix app and leave it running in the background, never shut it down... ?

Re: Totalmix iOS loosing settings... ?

We never got a request about this behaviour. We might be able to change that in the next version, so either TM FX iOS remembers the last state or reads it from the unit's memory.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by tonedude 2021-10-01 13:47:03)

Thanx! Would be nice if TM worked that way since I now and then use an external AD with BF on iPad that can't sync to an external signal.
Mattias

MC wrote:

We might be able to change that in the next version, so either TM FX iOS remembers the last state or reads it from the unit's memory.

+1 - wondered about the same behaviour but thought it was some random iOS glitch.

MADIface(s) Pro, UFX+, MADI Router
Mac mini Intel, iPad Air 2020
ProTools, Hindenburg