Topic: Where to Acquire TotalMix FX

Hi all. So I have this interface, which I love using, which I have a lot of experience using, called the FireFace 800.  I bought mine secondhand, and the last time I set it up I skipped some of the outputs. That was because the routing was behaving strangely.  Anything that I routed to any of the outputs multed to my stereo 1-2s also.  Why, I didn't know.  This time around, I am looking a little deeper into the problem, and I'm thinking it could have something to do with a saved routing scheme related to TotalMix FX.  I'd love to download the software and give it a go, but for some reason I can't find it anywhere on the website.  It IS free software right?  it DOES come with the products right?  WHy is it so hard to find on the website?

Re: Where to Acquire TotalMix FX

https://www.rme-audio.de/downloads.html

Thanks for @crispychips for the reply.  I now realize that the Totalmix software IS included with the driver download.  I just can't seem to launch it on my windows 10 machine, and unfortunately the interface seems to be auto-reverting to the same awkward routing scheme when I turn it on. So even though this is working well on the Macbook, I'll still have to skip the first two outputs for now.  It's not a big deal, but is there a way to run the Totalmix software on the PC even though the autolaunch function isn't working?  A quick search of the hard drive tells me that I can run and use the Fireface settings program, but that there is nothing labeled TotalMix anywhere on the drive.  I bet that it'd work if I knew where to find it on the hard drive.

c:\Windows\System32\TotalMixFX.exe

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

....And its working!! You Rule.  Many thanks, best wishes for the new year!