Topic: [feature request] digital out source from 3/4

Knowing the next firmware will be the last makes me rush to propose and see if this request could be considered.

Currently, only 1/2 could be used as digital out source. I propose adding 3/4 (post EQ) as an option. This could be useful in a few cases:

1. Extend the rear possibilities: The ADI-2 could be a much more useful device if its rear TRS output is for 3/4, so one can play 4 rear channels at the same time (useful cases include crossover to speakers and subwoofers). Unfortunately that's not the case. I believe the second best thing is to make the digital out able to output signals from 3/4. User can make good use of the 7-band EQ and other DSP goodies the device has for speaker/subwoofers that accept digital signal.

2. 10-band EQs: many people on the forum asked about 10-band EQs. I don't need it but can understand having that might give better result. With digital out to 3/4, one can have 7+7 bands EQ with a signal loopback SPDIF/AES cable.

Resource consideration: this feature won't use more computing resources, as 3/4 is being computed anyway. Memory requirement is also fairly limited (just rewiring the output stream to 3/4 instead of 1/2). Though I understand it breaks existing assumptions and can be hard to implement.

It is definitely possible now to use USB loopback feature to implement the above thing. The problem is it requires more computer power, create longer latency, difficult to sync between 1/2 and 3/4, and hard to do the software rewiring by users who have no prior experience.