Topic: Fireface ufx jitter on the output 1/2 , and now no sound

Yesterday i was listening to spodify. i was disturb by my girlfriend , and the playlist was continuing playing during the night.
When i went to my Studio this morning i heard a loud Digital noise from my speakers , and the input 1-12 analog input was overloading on the
panel, creating that digital noise.
i turned off the interface an turned it on again , same result , offcourse i restarted my pc as weel.
Restarted the interface severel times doing the reset procedure , and the noise was gone, but there is no output on my main or phones out at all.
i did a total reset in the Total Mix menu, and the music was back in my speakers for about 5 minutes , and it turned into jitter again
finally i downloaded and install the drivers again it did not help.

i do have signal in from my pc, but all the analog input is overloaded and making jittrer and noise again
im afraid it's damaged , but want to make sure before i buy a new one.... any ideas what to do?

i removed all the adat into the interface and the clocksource is set to internal to make sure that its not a digtal hardware thing..
no difference.. please help if any ideas..

Re: Fireface ufx jitter on the output 1/2 , and now no sound

Seems like a power issue, the unit should be sent for a check up and service as needed.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.